• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Deadly Games 2: Day One

The Linebacker

Jun 6, 2011
UK
The inhabitants of Punksville have awoken to a startling surprise this morning, as the body of The Linebacker was found in a bath tub along with a toaster. Normally this would be written off as suicide if not for the note found next to the tub...

"One down, eight to go. Watch your backs morons, we're coming for each and every one of you!"

Time is not of the essence here. We need to track these killers down and fast. Who were they?

Swinny
Bad News Punk
Champagne Charlie
Wang Chung
Blissful Memories
Chaka Krim
Stratusfaction Guaranteed
Raging Beauty
Sabretooth
Starlight

[HR][/HR]

Okay, post in the thread any speculation and who you think the killers are. Only one nomination per round so make it count. Anyone is free to comment and speculate but only those in the game will have their votes counted. I'll give this first one some time to get the ball rolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wang Chung

Jan 5, 2012
Dancing
Oh poor LB who would do such a dastardly deed. I go with charlie.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Swinny

Feb 9, 2012
Seriously guys? You killed me last time and fucked up and it'll be an even bigger fuck up this time.

Charlie went right after me, finger on the trigger, so off the bat that makes me suspicious. So he gets my vote.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Seriously guys? You killed me last time and fucked up and it'll be an even bigger fuck up this time.

Charlie went right after me, finger on the trigger, so off the bat that makes me suspicious. So he gets my vote.
I'm with with Swinny on this one. That Charlie always seems to have something malevolent going on behind our backs.

I mean he likes drake. I don't trust it.

Starlight

Sorry Swinny, but I'm going with you this time around. Charlie's far too innocent; he wouldn't hurt a fly. :p