The Cyberdemon Lord of Deimos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score

This is a size comparison of the Cyberdemon Lord of Deimos and his smaller minion, the Cyberdemon Boss, from Brutal Doom, Hell on Earth Starter Pack. I am unable to find out through the game files how tall the Cyberdemon Lord is, as there are no game files to verify, but there is one on the Cyberdemon Boss. According to the statistics, it stands at 22 feet. How tall, then, would the Lord be?

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score

Thank you. Now, 44 feet is 13,4112 m. A friend of mine has commented that a cruise missile would be the best weapon of choice to bring down a creature of this size. Of course, the Cyberdemon Lord could deflect the missiles or even stop them in mid flight, only to redirect them or send them back. I'm wondering what kind of strategy would be needed to combat such a massive creature so heavy weapons could do their thing?

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Thank you. Now, 44 feet is 13,4112 m. A friend of mine has commented that a cruise missile would be the best weapon of choice to bring down a creature of this size. Of course, the Cyberdemon Lord could deflect the missiles or even stop them in mid flight, only to redirect them or send them back. I'm wondering what kind of strategy would be needed to combat such a massive creature so heavy weapons could do their thing?
Shoot it with holy water.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Actually, the mod has a saving glitch. If you run right up to the Cyberdemon Lord as it howls and fire the BFG, the discharge will propel the creature high enough into the air to make it come down with enough force to make its systems overload, destroying the Cyberdemon Lord.

On You Tube, they have christened this "The dick shot". ?