The curious case of Kassius Ohno

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
What will be the best for Ohno is leaving WWE, some guys just arent WWE material.
He is better then WWE I bet ROH is welcome him with open arms.
But if he wants to stay in WWE he needs to get a fued with Sami Zayn and turn heel.
That will give him a boost again.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Like there are any :dafuq:
Bo is awesome.

Don't put a huge gimmick on the guy and don't give him a manager, he doesn't need it. Also being baby face is the best thing for him at this time, his attributes need playing up and the guy needs to start taking care of his body more he looks like shit. Let him be the Hero for Raw from the Shield, he could easily be the one to end Ambrose's reign. Throw him straight into that program and don't overcomplicate everything. Give him some catchphrases to get over and just let him perform, if you must give him some back story show him deep in meditation for one vignette and mention this is his calm before the storm. The next week he's shown in a dirty Japanese ring KOing multiple people.

Finally how has Barrett taken his finisher? They're elbow strikes with completely different set ups.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Bo is awesome.

Don't put a huge gimmick on the guy and don't give him a manager, he doesn't need it. Also being baby face is the best thing for him at this time, his attributes need playing up and the guy needs to start taking care of his body more he looks like shit. Let him be the Hero for Raw from the Shield, he could easily be the one to end Ambrose's reign. Throw him straight into that program and don't overcomplicate everything. Give him some catchphrases to get over and just let him perform, if you must give him some back story show him deep in meditation for one vignette and mention this is his calm before the storm. The next week he's shown in a dirty Japanese ring KOing multiple people.

Finally how has Barrett taken his finisher? They're elbow strikes with completely different set ups.
Wasted a paragraph on me since I was cracking a joke, lol.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think that he possibly needs a gimmick change, as well as more mic time. It's possible that he doesn't feel motivated because he's not on the main roster, but to make it on the main roster you can't lose that motivation. You always have to keep pushing yourself, showing the upper guys that you truly work hard and want to be there. Ohno isn't getting any younger, and while he's not old, he's getting up there. Being in NXT may not be the main show, but it's still WWE and he still gets attention, he needs to focus more. As for the gimmick, I say more microphone time, I think he can work well as a face if he's taking out the heels(not every week), get decent mic time, and interacting with the crowd a bit. He can work on his gimmick more, just be more aggressive, but not to aggressive to the point where he seems like a heel.

It would be ashamed if a great talent like Ohno were to go to waste.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Another thing that I think Ohno has working against him is that he hasn't really adapted his ring style to TV that much. He still wrestles like on the indies where he could have a 20-40 minute match to fully flesh out his character for the crowd. He needs to adapt it to running between 5 to 20 minutes instead. Cesaro has done that and left his former tag partner in the dust from that perspective.