• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newcreature

Reaction score
To update all of you, a while ago I took a break from the site to get married and move into our new house. Well we finally got everyting settled and I finally got my internet hooked up. The wedding was perfect and the reception was awesome. My cousin/best man got shitfaced and was crying throughout his speech. He actually ended it with "I love you guys". Though he was so pissed it sounded more like "I harve yo gays". He passed out shortly after. The honeymoon was exhausting and that's all I'm going to say about that. As for the move, if anyone has ever moved then you know it was hell. For Monkeystyle, yes the wife let me back on here. In fact she has posted on here a few times, but under my username. That was longer then I expected. Basically, the creature is back.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
To update all of you, a while ago I took a break from the site to get married and move into our new house. Well we finally got everyting settled and I finally got my internet hooked up. The wedding was perfect and the reception was awesome. My cousin/best man got shitfaced and was crying throughout his speech. He actually ended it with "I love you guys". Though he was so pissed it sounded more like "I harve yo gays". He passed out shortly after. The honeymoon was exhausting and that's all I'm going to say about that. As for the move, if anyone has ever moved then you know it was hell. For Monkeystyle, yes the wife let me back on here. In fact she has posted on here a few times, but under my username. That was longer then I expected. Basically, the creature is back.

Congratulations yo.

Where did you hit up for your honeymoon?

newcreature

Reaction score
We went to Hawaii. We didn't do much outside the hotel room though. HA! Anyway, I knew not a lot of people knew me. I've been on here since March but I don't get a lot of free time so I've only got fifty something posts. Maybe you'll be seeing more of me now that I don't have anything overly distracting.

newcreature

Reaction score
That's the point of a honeymoon, you pay exorbitant amounts of cash to have sex in strange hotel beds.

That made my stomach turn. I didn't think about it then, but we were in a honeymoon suite. That means other couples did exactly what we did before us. In the same bed. Well, maybe not exactly what we did!

Wrestling Station

i remember u, congratulation and welcome back dude.

newcreature

Reaction score
Thanks to everybody for the congrats and to the people that wished me good luck in the thread I made before I left. I really appreciate it.