The cool new briefcase of Damien Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Quick question the contract that was a mess and virtually destroyed from the old briefcase, where is it? Is it in this briefcase or is this a fresh contract? I saw Cody messing with it on RAW but what happened to it?

Danielson you'll know!

Last edited:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah its alright. I dont care about the briefcase, but this works.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Quick question the contract that was a mess and virtually destroyed from the old briefcase, where is it? Is it in this briefcase or is this a fresh contract? I saw Cody messing with it on RAW but what happened to it?

Danielson you'll know!

It was basically ruined so he got a new one that fits his style.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It was basically ruined so he got a new one that fits his style.
Thought so. As I was thinking its too clever for WWE but bear with me. The briefcase contains the contract what if Cody still has the original contract whats left if it. Sandow cashes in, Cody lays him out with a chair and then cashes in the actual original paper contract screwing Sandow like he did to Cody at MITB. As the contract is paper not the briefcase.

Again Danielson I hope you see what I'm getting at lol.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
That all works but you'd have to wonder if the contract and it's papers are signed to damien, if so it would be like trying to cash someone elses check. It wouldn't work. Cloud

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
That all works but you'd have to wonder if the contract and it's papers are signed to damien, if so it would be like trying to cash someone elses check. It wouldn't work. Cloud

I dont think they are though as the contract in the blue one if meant to be the same one from MITB which wouldn't have anyones name on it.

louissiscool

The Artiste
Reaction score
So just blank papers inside?

No like on the contract it would say instead of names like who ever is in possesion of this contract has the right to challenge whatever person holds said belt etc.

Reaction score
Sandow managed to get himself a protector for his new case.

1003036_648419395168400_1051060666_n.jpg

Reactions: Leo C