The cool new briefcase of Damien Sandow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If you saw Smackdown, Sandow has nice new buisness briefcase deign and a new MITB contract, I think it looks good, fits more of his personality and puts a nice spin on MITB. Anyone else have a different opinion on the new briefcase?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Looks awesome. It also convinces me he isn't cashing in anytime soon since they'll probably want to show off this new briefcase on-screen as long as possible.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This is awesome.. Simply awesome. The old briefcases looked so tacky and cheap so I'm happy they were able to get a new one that fits who Sandow is. Now it's time for a new one for Orton.

Also, I hope that the change is permanant in the briefcase, it would suck to see this awesome briefcase of awesomeness this year and then next MITB? LOL BLUE CHEAP TOY. ENJOY KIDDIES.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Looks like a big chocolate bar.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Ortons shouls have shit on it and in it!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
This is awesome.. Simply awesome. The old briefcases looked so tacky and cheap so I'm happy they were able to get a new one that fits who Sandow is. Now it's time for a new one for Orton.

Also, I hope that the change is permanant in the briefcase, it would suck to see this awesome briefcase of awesomeness this year and then next MITB? LOL BLUE CHEAP TOY. ENJOY KIDDIES.

There's really no point in the red or blue colors anymore since the world titles no longer belong to either Raw or Smackdown anymore. The WHC appears on Raw as well as SD and since there's no official brand split, there's nothing stopping the WWE Champion from appearing on SD more often (such as Punk did earlier this year.) You've even got Bryan, who's challenging for the belt, appearing on SD.

I don't think Orton should exchange his briefcase for another model though, it makes Sandow's briefcase stand out more as a special case designed just for him this year, and Orton probably won't be holding onto his very long anyway.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

YES! Orton needs a custom briefcase too, Idk if that would be a permanant design for MITB, it kinda only fits Sandow's Indeletual Savior of MITB gimmick.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
i wonder if they keep it old one was shit

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Woah, that looks really fucking cool and I like the whole idea. WWE does something right yet again :obama: ... now how long 'till they fuck up Sandow? :haha:

Reactions: Zany Clowny