• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Collective 2024 in Philly - megathread -

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Wait I take that back, the clusterfuck Spring Break with the Punjabi Prison intrigues me but that's not the main show

There's only 2 matches on that card apparently. The battle royal and then....the Punjabi Prison? They actually had the budget to get that made?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Well that's also way higher than I would have guessed so I guess you can probably say this year is bc of WWE getting so hot IMO I don't think the card is any less hot or had any worse build, I actually wanna say towards Supercard last year they were pretty lazy too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
There's only 2 matches on that card apparently. The battle royal and then....the Punjabi Prison? They actually had the budget to get that made?

Bro I think they're gonna just have like 4 corners of bamboo and call it a day ngl

And the card is probably only gonna be those two matches because the Clusterfuck is 88 fucking participants

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Opening tag match was meh until the very end when it turned into a botch fest. Bollywood Boyz retain the belts.