The CM Punk era continues!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It's sad to think that Bryan vs Punk WILL happen before Cena and Ace's match.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
Summerslam had a horrible buy rate as were most Raws when Punk was the focus on post MITB. His current form isn't a draw its why he's in the mid card with the belt. He sells merch but his segments bombed when he wrestled on TV during this time. He could have been a draw but isn't also Brocklesnarfan across the board Punk isn't selling Cena numbers.

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2

Uh CM Punk matchest with Y2J was the 2nd last match night! WTF TALKING ABOUT? WRONG AGAIN! And MITB PPV WERE THE BEST OF 2011 that count WM27! Queit saying shit true! You know CM Punk is guy he won Superstar of the Year of 2011! You mad b/c CM punk is about like 1 or 2 month away from beating HHH record of holding the title for 208 days! Which is the longest HHH held the WWE Title in 1 reign as WWE Champion that was longest in 2008! And CM Punk going to beat it!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's not a debate, Punk isn't a sole draw, check the ratings. Sure, ratings increase when the whole show is better, but bit-by-bit ratings tell you how many visitors came/left for Punk's segment/match. It's either a really small amount of people viewing it when it should be higher (for main events) or it's a loss, Punk isn't a draw with casuals, it ends there. Cena's segments regularly draw 300-500k people, sometimes a lot more. Miz drew quite a bit too, Henry drew like a boss.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
It's not a debate, Punk isn't a sole draw, check the ratings. Sure, ratings increase when the whole show is better, but bit-by-bit ratings tell you how many visitors came/left for Punk's segment/match. It's either a really small amount of people viewing it when it should be higher (for main events) or it's a loss, Punk isn't a draw with casuals, it ends there. Cena's segments regularly draw 300-500k people, sometimes a lot more. Miz drew quite a bit too, Henry drew like a boss.

OH HELL NO! Everyone hate the Miz and Henry? And if WWE let CM Punk talk on the mic more and drop Pipe Bomb the rating would be up more! CM PUNK IS THE BEST IN THE END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I remember when ratings fell after Orton's WHC win and after Henry won it, everyone thought that the ratings were going to fall even more. They rose. :haha:

Henry's a boss indeed.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Uh CM Punk matchest with Y2J was the 2nd last match night! WTF TALKING ABOUT? WRONG AGAIN! And MITB PPV WERE THE BEST OF 2011 that count WM27! Queit saying s*** true! You know CM Punk is guy he won Superstar of the Year of 2011! You mad b/c CM punk is about like 1 or 2 month away from beating HHH record of holding the title for 208 days! Which is the longest HHH held the WWE Title in 1 reign as WWE Champion that was longest in 2008! And CM Punk going to beat it!

I should point out at WM 27 Dolph Ziggler and Laycool vs Snooki, Trish and Jomo was 2nd last does that mean it was a huge draw and DZ should be the face of the company? Money in the bank was the best PPV but that's beside a point of buyrates. CM Punk won a kayfabe award congrats to him. Randy I should point out I've been a huge fan of Punk since he wrestled Samoa Joe for the 2nd time in 2004, so why would I be mad that he's about to beat HHH's record? I'm just not a delusional ass licker like you who can't realize CM Punk isn't a reincarnation of a saviour. So how about this, take that pipebomb and shove it down your throat because there is no way it could make anymore shit then the rambling in your previous post.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
CM Punk has the title, but Cena is still the guy.

I bet John Cena vs Johnny Ace goes on after Punk's match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Savage once again driving the average IQ of this thread down tenfold.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Savage once again driving the average IQ of this thread down tenfold.

Sometimes I feel like burying him for his ridiculous arguments and occasional flaming of guys with other opinions then his own. But then I feel bad cause that means I have to feud with the entire trailer park. :pity:

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
We'll see what happens.. I'm on the edge of my seat.
a48aa2ea6f147fc3adca916192653c72.gif