The Chosen Address

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
The lights dim in your eyes as the darkness of this business often times swallows people whole. But, in this business, I have also seen many dark days and many bright lights in those arena's. Blood, sweat and, tears are left behind. The paradox is amazing. The door opens as a man in his mid-thirties comes casually strolling in the door closing it behind him. His suit is a dark red with black accents around the edges. His blond hair appears to be spiked up in various messy fashion like streaks of hair using some form of tea tree oil gel, his deep blue sea eyes as he walks into a room with a desk that is Maple Brown finished, sleek with a matching chair, which he sits down in, leaning back into the chair resting his left arm propped up on the arm of the chair. His voice begins to travel up through his vocal box and out comes a deep mid-western Ohio drawl comes about his lips. The intent behind his words always was very sharp in fact. Just ask any of these people here who knows him.

"Normally, I'd make a big scene out of this since I am pretty much one of the hottest free agents in the game."

His voice oozing with obvious sarcasm aimed at a certain someone. The Franchise chuckled, as he leaned forward with his arms onto his desk looking directly at you, his voice, coming forth in a whisper but, it was still loud enough to make out what he is saying, clearly. No mistake about the following words.

"I want nobody here to get this mistaken. I am "The Franchise" Steve Sanders. Most of you know me and a lot of you will be getting to know me very soon. It doesn't matter really if you're the hottest free agent, or the hottest cookie baker, the hottest foot warmer for Sean Cutter. Jason Randall, let me make one thing perfectly clear for you. The Only Thing New Dawn Rising did for you was give you money to fix that awful ass haircut. But, that stuff is old news. I just want you to listen to me little boy, when I'm talking to you. You can't go one on one with The Chosen One. You can't dance with the Franchise. I'm telling you this right here and now: I am your savior. Remember that I am here to be the entire Franchise. Which brings me to..."

His voice trailed off as he slowly stood up from his chair, stepping from behind it, slowly removing his suit jacket, placing it over the back of his chair. The shirt underneath was also white and form fitting as he turned back to face straight ahead. His voice clearly displaying an excitement or something sort of showing you had to exhibit the ability to systemically tell you in various ways of how you absolutely suck.

"I am here for two things. The WWS World Championship. And, I am willing to go through anybody and everybody to get it. There is a reason why I am here. There is a reason why I was contacted by the CEO of this company. I am bankable. I can make you look like money. I am money. Make no mistake about any of this I love this business. But, there is one person in this world I can't stand. You have rubbed The Franchise, the wrong way. It's not the kind of rub your wife perform on me while you're away wrestling in Boardwalk and 4CW. I see you're getting to that independent money huh Riddle? Yes, the Archetype Of Excellence. Honestly, If I was Bret Hart I'd have vomit in my throat hearing you using that name. I mean Cyrus Riddle. Riddle me this, why is The Chosen One gonna whip your ass from one end of the United States, in Syria, England, Japan and even moreso once your wife finishes with bangkok bitch. I mean we can tongue wrestle over here all day, knowing I'd kick your ass in that just like I'd kick your English muffin built from McDonald's broke back mountain bitch. Let The Franchise make it easier for you to understand. How about, you go one on one with The Franchise? We don't need to wait tikk tomorrow, it can be today. I can get a first class ticket and be at the nearest airport. Arrive at your front door knocking within a few hours hoping your asshat answers since Mrs. Riddle has had me over for more than milk and cookies. Make no mistake Cyrus Riddle. I plan to be the Archetype to your perceived excellence. There is only one thing left for you to do....

Be Franchised."

Last edited: