The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I got screwed by a pretty shitty manager, but it really depends on your store managers as well as your district manager.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
They might bring you on for holiday help but I wouldn't expect to be kept around unless you do a really good job and or they like you, and also have no complaints against you

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
They told me when I got hired that I got the job because I had 2 years of work experience when I applied, I just had more than everyone else that had applied recently. And that was pretty much how all future hirings went

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'd still try them around November or so, most holiday people are kept around from Nov-Jan. It'd be something to put on a resume, and there's a chance they could keep you

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I dunno how that works at other places but I wasn't a manager at Hot Topic and worked full time, and I know people in fast food that work full time

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
It is a pretty cool job though, there's more to it of course but at the most basic level you do get paid to talk about video games at work

Status
Not open for further replies.