The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Have they tried adjusting your diet at all? alkaline diets are very good for healing

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Nah, you're fine. There's a lot of banter that goes on here but we have a lot of deep discussions too.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
not trying to get all hippy on you here, I am into natural healing lol

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
That's cool about the weed though, heard nothing but good things about how helpful it can be to cancer patients.

Phil

Jobber
Reaction score
Was literally just chatting about weed, some dark shit just crept in, I was left my hypersensitivity in all of my teeth, still not had much help with them, so my diet is just anything soft enough to eat, I've only got the first like 6 teeth on the top and bottom I'm able to eat with, I was first clear just over a year ago, and physically I feel pretty normal, allot less energy than before the treatment. But after being like that a year I just take it as normal now

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Give juicing a go if you can handle fruits and veggies. It might help with your energy levels. Specially dark greens like kale and wheatgrass. I used to drink green food smoothies for energy, they help a lot.

Phil

Jobber
Reaction score
@Shadow I've actually recently found out it's come back, not had much info on its extent though, although I got a call about a week ago, apparently the hospital in London, has said that there is actually a small (10-20%) but possible chance, that the results that say my cancer is back, is just detecting a hole left by the cancer in my skull the first time round, so just fingers crossed

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I hope the machine is wrong then and you are free from it

Phil

Jobber
Reaction score
Only problem i could think of there is acid, because I have a fairly sensitive mouth, so acid is very painful, which is the main problem for my teeth, I have to use children's toothpaste for my teeth, because the acidity is so painful

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
If unequal pay is already against the law, what do feminist look to accomplish when they scream about the 78 on the dollar statistic (which is a very big generality)

Status
Not open for further replies.