The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I have a family member who has had the same dog since I was like 5 and it was my best friend growing up and she's going to die soon most likely since she's old and sick and its heartbreaking.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have only lost one cat, but I have been through loses with dogs. It hurts all the same, it just becomes easier to remember them and smile I guess

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, i have some pics of him on my phone too, Britta. I'll see if I can link one. Think my sister has way more pics but would have to see if she can send them over.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
my first was a ginger, I haven't had one since.. could be why

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I've had like 5 tabby and 1 black and white. I don't decide on the cats though or else I would have gotten white.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
The one thing that bothers me is when people don't know to let go, and there are times where you have to. A friend of the family had a dog with really bad cancer, tumors in his nose and stuff. They kept that dog alive for a few years with all kinds of crazy expensive treatments and medicine. It was obviously miserable

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
3 of my birds committed suicide. And 4 of my fish were canabalized by 1 other fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.