The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
What if every fan that has attacked Rollins, Anbrose and Reigns are actually development wrestlers and WWE for months have been trying new ways to introduce wrestlers and doing this is a new way to play with the fans into thinking those wrestlers are actually fans? What if and only what if these three are going to form a new stable in hopes to reunite the Shield and take them out? What if their goal was to try and take them out one by one and in due time The Shield realizes and understands there are safety in numbers and they need to get as strong as they once were and they understand that only way to do that is to unite and take out these "fans"

JBan

Reaction score
Anyone wanna hook up and start a GM type BTB with me?

JBan

Reaction score
Anyone play EWR? I got it a few days ago after watching some other people play it and stuff. I already have EC3 and AJ Styles on my WWE roster doe. ;)

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Tsar And I played it quite abit. It's not something i spend most of my time in, but it is fun to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.