The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
in there ffs. I'm pretty sure next year's Hall is already pretty set tbh, what with THG? Farooq and probably From.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The first video promos were from FTJ for us, I beat him for the title and he did videos for it earlier this year.

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
ok so i going to think of more idea for wwe legend raw 2016 i need ideas

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'll never get the Bailey love. Maybe it's because I don't understand it, but I find her 0 attractive - so have to assume it's in ring skills? If you wonder what corner im in just give me a WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TheWUKMaster1

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
never got into the AJ stuff, and JUICED Bella's are gone now. The title picture should be pretty set for now, I'm hoping Bret sticks around to use the mic for Natty, she is too damn bland but great in ring

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was a huge fan of TNA's KO division and it was actually a part of the show I didn't skip, I think with the core group they have of young talent it can be a 2 match nightly point if done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.