The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
It can be. I just don't like figuring out times and making all the feuds stick in... Like I'm not booking the real raw, which TEW has you doing ha.

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
that is true, i will stand by that tew is better once you get past the initial learning

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
But yeah EWR is a easy learning booking sim. Geek and others (Including I) is doing a WWE challenge (who can book the best shows/ppvs) You should look into it

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Yeah, another reason why I didn't really take to TEW. It's a piece of piss to download and install. Like seriously. Geek has the file and game on the thread.

james chaos

Jobber
Reaction score
all i know is once i really got into tew, i couldn't go back to ewr

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
They pretty much do fuck ups, like drugs and shit. Except they can't die...(unlike TEW) Which is a bummer. Yeah I imagine.... There's just so much to do in the game. I do wish EWR have different angles/storylines

Status
Not open for further replies.