The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I could talk with you guys but I don't have experiences like this, which is probably for the better

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Yeah, I think this is the first time I even called it a rape, but it was. We were having consensual sex and then he just went in without asking. Not only did it hurt horribly, but he just quickly left my house after I reacted badly.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
i have had issues with sex since I was a teen cause the first time was forced. I am just thankful to have a man in my life to finally understand that. I understand how you felt. It is a horrible feeling.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
I think some guys can just really take their emotions out of the picture in an emotional environment, which causes them to be able to be massive assholes

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
you are most vulnerable in that state and to just take advantage of a person like they are an object is sick.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
because what I've realised is that most guys I talk to are pretty much sociopathic

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
My ex was also incredibly controlling, he got me hooked on shit like Percocet and Xanax, and controlled me that way. I was still on those until February this year, after which I've been completely clean

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, anal isn't exactly just putting your dick in someone's ass lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I know nothing about it only that I don't want it lol but I have heard many horror stories from women being torn from it, needing stitches and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.