The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
also this is strange but I have seen it happen... When you are still in mourning of a cat who has passed away, if you get a kitten while still mourning your old cat, it will actually pick up on certain traits from the last one. It is kinda creepy but so cool. My mom's friend had to put her cat down a few years back and she got a kitten a month or so later. Her cat that put down did this wild thing where she would take her favorite toys and line them up in a straight line and always in 3's. Well, the new kitten started doing it around 8 months old and still does it to this day! its pretty cool.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
When she died I was hysterical crying "I don't want another cat, I want my cat" person, but just seeing others people's cats, and talking about cats makes me want another cat

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
yeah i think there is a reason the Egyptians worshiped them. They are very spiritual creatures

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
it is funny though because I used think I could never do it again and I don't want to replace him (my first cat) and even though I have gotten cats since, I never did replace him. I just bonded with new ones. People who say you replace an old animal when you get a new one are full of it.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Cats are truly special. I've been around certain dogs in my life that I liked, and were always happy to see me, but I had a special bond with my cat that's really hard to explain other than we were just there for each other

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
same here. I am picky with dogs but with cats, I can instantly bond with them, even if they aren't mine.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
My cat wasn't mean to anyone else in my family or anything, but she really didn't like them. It was like she just picked me to be her human and that was it

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
my first cat Taco used to pee in the living room or in my mom's room when she would upset me LOL she didn't believe me that he was doing it out of spite but he was. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.