The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
soon as I seen it and turned the light on his ears shot back like ohhhh noooo I am going to get it lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm just glad I didn't step in it. I would fell down the basement steps lol it was right by the side door so I bet he was waiting to be let out but couldn't make a sound to tell me

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I wanna experience real dog ownership someday. Not yippy, pint sized ankle biting hellspawn ownership

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have only ever owned big ones but my cousin had one of them Pomeranians :eek:hgod:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Stepping in dog puke is the worst. Used to stay over at his parent's house before he graduated high school and moved out. We'd drink, I'd wake up hungover as hell and plant my foot right in a huge pile of their dog's puke

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I could imagine. I only ever stepped in it once but I have stepped in plenty of cat puke to make up for it lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I swear it was like my cat intentionally puked where he knew I'd step in it just so I knew to feed him again haha

Status
Not open for further replies.