The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
In case you forgot or fell off I'm still hot - knock your shell off My money stack fat plus I can't turn the swell off The franchise, doin' big bid'ness, I live this It's automatic I win this - oh you hear those horns, you finished A soldier, and I stay under you fightin'

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Plus I'm stormin' on you chumps like I'm thunder and lightning Ain't no way you breakin' me kid, I'm harder than nails Plus I keep it on lock, like I'm part of the jail

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
'm slaughtering stale, competition, I got the whole block wishing they could run with my division but they gone fishing - - with no bait, kid your boy hold weight I got my soul straight, I brush your mouth like Colgate In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot you'll never catch me in the next man's sweater If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan Lay yo' ass down for the three second tan

Status
Not open for further replies.