The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
I wrote the match in a fantasy world where I was the big face, the idea was that the match happened in my thoughts but because I was so utterly insane, I believed that everyone supported me

DylanTM

Dylan™
Reaction score
Seriously, there was a period of time where the only thing the forum talked about was Attack On Titan.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
TWF was bad. imo

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
causing me to be the face. I added Puls' telling me that this entire scenario literally makes no sense, and that I'm literally the most hated on TWF ever, and I just no-sold everything he told me and went on

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
that was probably the moment that I was just kinda through with TWF because I worked hard on making a match with a lot of jokes and references to things that happened in the past, and they just reported it as bullying when it was more a culmination of the total insanity that was that forum at the time

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Punk reported it because I made him ''turn on his friends'' and join me, which is obviously stupid, but he took it to heart

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
@Indy, I made an entire fed where the main event feud was Adam as Dr.Adam facing off against CiV and his suicidal girlfriend so no idea how what you did got reported and mine didn't

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
because those were different times

Status
Not open for further replies.