The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Finnish Death (Kuomela or however you spell it) was here for a bit but died or something.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I think I wanted to join a forum for WWE because i didnt have many friends who were into it. Tried posting wrestlingforum but it's not very friendly and I kinda went largely ignored so i felt like I was talking to no one so I joined the next one down in the google search, which was this site, and the rest is history. :smug:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I kind of joined for the hell of it. I haven't been like a rasslin mark in a long time. But I just happen to meet peeps like Senhor, Brit, yourself, etc. And stuck around.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I got banned day one on WF cause I made a sepsrate Ambrose thread instead of posting in their Shield thread

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
TWF was CMPuls3's forum, I used to watch his reviews so I didn't have to watch Raw, and I found that site through one of his reviews. Signed up because I have no friends in RL who like wrestling, and stayed there until it closed and I came here

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
i only joined twf(was mp) in 13 cause of someone pestering me on twitter. wasnt even there 2 months before I meant crayo. that cheating bitch

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I won Member of the Month for being really active and then completely stopped posting in any section but the e-fed and my metal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.