The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I read weekly and dont watch, but Ambrose winning is about as great sounding as Bray Wyatt winning the big one, WWE fucked them up to push talent they deemed better - the next week or few will show what the deal is with Ambrose.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I expect battleground is like Y2J vs Ambrose (lol) and Reigns vs Rollins (dq)

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
so SS will be KO vs Zayn (KO should have won MITB) Cesaro flounders, ADR goes lower midcard, IDK about all the rest.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I wanna say I'm glad AJ won at least but they're just going to do a no interference ruling, probably a cage match or something and Cena will win the rematch.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Did AJ look strong? Or was it him getting the shit kicked and they had to make the save

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
because to me it sounds like they are going to make him the weak heel who needs it, jobbing to Cena next month clean before their big SS match. Cena wins.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So I assume the 9/10 was via golden truth vs those other dudes and diva shit

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Rollins is top tier, Ziggler is what Scott Hall says is the worst part of being able to sell and make people look so strong - they make you job

Status
Not open for further replies.