The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:ambrose: I gotta get outta here before Mr. Boss man kills me

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I am going to get my share of rain and thunderstorms in the next 10 days. Or at least that is what the weatherman is saying.

I want rain for a day or two, just to cool things off, but I don't want it too much.

It's just that it's been incredibly hot for the past few weeks here (100+ degrees) and not even the AC can match the heat.

According to the weatherman, rain is expected on August 2nd here. Here's to hoping!

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I want rain for a day or two, just to cool things off, but I don't want it too much.

It's just that it's been incredibly hot for the past few weeks here (100+ degrees) and not even the AC can match the heat.

According to the weatherman, rain is expected on August 2nd here. Here's to hoping!
Good luck!

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score

Ours started like 2 days ago and they are calling for at least 50% chance or more the next 10 days except for Sunday & Tuesday. Rain Rain Go Away Go to some other place another day.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
I miss snow. Back when I was home I would get to go out and play in the snow. It was so much fun. It doesn't snow here at all. :confused:

Raine

The Artiste
Reaction score
I miss snow. Back when I was home I would get to go out and play in the snow. It was so much fun. It doesn't snow here at all. :confused:
Where I live there is never so. Well I guess I shouldn't say never because we did have a flurry or two before in my life.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
We're going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship...(8)

Status
Not open for further replies.