The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm hoping that *one day,* RAW will have a steel cage match of The Wyatt Family VS Roman, Dean Ambrose, Undertaker & Kane; the losers(which I *hope* would be the Wyatts) would have to : 1) Get a haircut(butch) 2) Get a shave, and 3) Take a bath..in the ring.. ;)

WarMachine1

Bringing the Internet Pain
Reaction score
We're going to lose either Roman Reigns vs Triple H or Kevin Owens vs Brock Lesnar because of this. I mean really, does WWE still want to do another match between Rock and Lesnar, keeping in mind that this isn't the same Brock Lesnar that The Rock faced in 2002? Also keeping in mind that they were going to have a segment post WM 29 if not for The Rock's injury, then have the match at WrestleMania 30.

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Folks, been a blast - take care and say "Hi" for me to those that join the chat this evening....

Status
Not open for further replies.