The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
because even though a lot of the music I listen to seems just like angry aggressive noise to most people, the people that make it can be some of the chillest nicest people around

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
it really is, it kinda is like a gimmick man

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I don't follow rap or the rap culture or anything, so I'm sure it's pretty easy to understand how it looks really bad from an outsider's perspective

Trevor~

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingwithwords.com
the idea of rap is kind of an entirely different concept of music then others. It's like in most genre's you're not really trying to upstage other people constantly. They call it the Rap Game because everyone is trying to be the best which you isn't like any other genre really.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
yeah but the good things he does don't come in the media and thus aren't seen by B-Wiz probably, that's fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.