The chat thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
wish I could go back to regular education real talk, this is just not the environment for me and I do feel like it's causing me to be less social with others

DylanTM

Dylan™
Reaction score
In my years there, I've never seen anybody expelled or suspended for more than a few days.

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
and that may be the thing I hate most as I'm scared that I'm starting to become more and more like the guys on my school

Trevor~

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingwithwords.com
there's lots of people that I see often that are nice to me, always say hi to me first and ask me about stuff. These people i've known for a long time. But whenever they hang out im not apart of the group. It's real weird to me. Also my roomate who acts like my bestfriend but doesn't really want me going to partys with him and such. I'm not really sure why because when I have gone to parties with im I'm pretty chill. I honestly just think it's because i'm the least attractive of the bunch.

DylanTM

Dylan™
Reaction score
On a slightly irrelevant note, all of the smokers in my school are the freakishly fit cross country runners. Like, the fuck?

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
just snuck a pipe hit in the garage

Indy

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe yeah, there's an idea of ''hanging out with cool guys!'' in college, I feel like and if you don't fit that mold or don't make a cool first impression, maybe they don't even care anymore because of that, Trev

Drag

Reaction score
Honestly same. I get asked general questions and whatnot but by and large I'm ignored, they seem to be fine with me hanging around them though. I'll usually keep my mouth shut and just get a drink and food with them and that'll be it. Like they all had a decent chuckle when I said I was a singer for a band and whilst that didn't bother me I did feel like the outsider of their group.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
I ran cross country smoked everyday

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I had an "emotional outburst" as they called it when I told a counselor to go fuck themselves and they suspended me

Status
Not open for further replies.