The Career Destroyer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
As well as seperating herself from TBP last nigh in terms of performance, Madison Rayne also ended another career. Rayne challenged Roxxi to put something on the line & her career was held on the line. I personally, loved the idea of Madison now transforming herself into a BP but also a career destroyer. I would still leave her in TBP but also have her in the next few weeks put herself over as the person who can end anyones career. She would have to end Rosie's career next week...

Thoughts on her becoming this career destroying gimmick?

CMS

Reaction score
Have her end ODB's career. Is not like TNA is using her anyways and the dirty bitch could always come back if needed

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think that's a good idea honestly. It's add something to her just being being beautiful. It would have worked alot better had the feud with Roxxi meant alot more though. Still pissed that she's gone though. The Knockouts Division is getting weaker and weaker so there aren't many girls to get the boot.

A good way they could do this is bring in a bunch a girls weekly or bi-weekly for Reign to fight and win, only for some good chick from the Indies come in and beat her. Depending on how the person is, it'd make a good feud.

Have her end ODB's career. Is not like TNA is using her anyways and the dirty bitch could always come back if needed

She's already gone. But they could have used Reign to get rid of her.

chessarmy

Reaction score
She is not menacing at all so a career destroyer gimmick is stupid, not to mention her ending Roxxi's career was dumb because TNA needs more Knockouts and Roxxi was actually over with the crowd.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but I hope to god when Angelina returns she reunites with Velvet and Rayne/Von Erich go away

Adara

Reaction score
I was thinking … both of these films came out the same year, but for Powell it destroyed his Career and for Hitcock … well the worst thing it did was ban him from Disney World.
Hitchcock still went on to make The Birds and Marine
While Powell’s career was somewhat knocked down by his film.
They are relatively similar films from the two masters … was it just the UK’s response vs the American Response? I felt the violence was done very tastefully in both, it’s not like one went all gore over the other. (for Hitchcock considerately more tamed than his later film Frenzy)
Both films tackle the slasher mentality with voyeurism induced as well. Both include a parent who drove them crazy. Both had an obsession (taxidermy and then filming).

Reaction score
Your spirited film analysis is a startling juxtaposition to the rest of this forum!