• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the Bull and Ape alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull Connor

Gimmick Name: Bull Connor

nickname: the self proclaimed toughest man on earth

Billed From: Miami Florida

Height: 6'8

Weight: 500 lbs

alignment: heel

Appearance (Sample Pic)
brodus-clay.jpg

Entrance theme: freak on a leash by koRn

Characteristics of the gimmick: a really big guy who thinks hes a bad ass and if he feals he has a problem with you, he will let you know without even opening his mouth, he does what he wants, when he wants, and he thinks noone can stop him, he is the self proclaimed toughest man on earth and hes a bullly

15 regular moves: shoulder block, clothesline, short arm clothesline, big boot, head butt, powerslam, scoop slam, suplex, belly to belly suplex, back drop, gorilla press, turnbuckle clothesline, turnbuckle choke, rear naked choke hold and single hand choke

2 finishers: the bull horn drop *samoan drop* and the bull horn slam *banzai drop*

3 signatures: spine buster, bull hug *bear hug* and elbow drop

Sample Rp:
I AM THE TOUGHEST MAN ON EARTH!!! I DO WHATEVER THE F*CK I WANT! WHENEVER THE F*CK I WANT! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A MAN! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A DEAD MAN! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A ICON! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A LEGAND! I DONT CARE IF YOUR POOR! I DONT CARE IF YOUR RICH! I DONT CARE IF YOU COME FOR MONEY! I DONT CARE IF YOUR NAMED AFTER A F*CKIN ANIMAL! IF I WANNNA KICK YOUR ASS!! IM GUNNA KICK YOUR ASS! IM THE TOUGHEST MAN ON EARTH! AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!

the Reaper

Single's Application
•Gimmick Name: Bull Connor
•Nickname: the self proclaimed toughest man in the world
•Billed From: Miami, Florida
•Height: 6'8
•Weight: 500 lbs
•Alignment (Heel/Face/Tweener): Heel
•Appearence (Sample pic included, preferably a real wrestler):
brodus-clay.jpg

•Entrance Theme: freak on a leash by KoRn
•Entrance Description: Bull Connor makes hios way to the ring with a pissed look on his face yelling about how he is the toughest man in the world he sometimes even threatens a fan in the front row
•Chracteristics of the Gimmick: a really big guy who thinks hes a bad ass and if he feals he has a problem with you, he will let you know without even opening his mouth, he does what he wants, when he wants, and he thinks noone can stop him, he is the self proclaimed toughest man in the world and hes a bullly

•15 Regular Moves:shoulder block, clothesline, short arm clothesline, big boot, head butt, powerslam, scoop slam, suplex, belly to belly suplex, back drop, gorilla press, turnbuckle clothesline, turnbuckle choke, rear naked choke hold and single hand choke
•3 Signature Moves: spine buster, bull hug *bear hug* and elbow drop
•2 Finisher Moves:
the bull horn drop *samoan drop* and the bull horn slam *banzai drop*
•Sample RP: I AM THE TOUGHEST MAN ON EARTH!!! I DO WHATEVER THE F*CK I WANT! WHENEVER THE F*CK I WANT! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A MAN! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A DEAD MAN! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A ICON! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A LEGAND! I DONT CARE IF YOUR POOR! I DONT CARE IF YOUR RICH! I DONT CARE IF YOU COME FOR MONEY! I DONT CARE IF YOUR NAMED AFTER A F*CKIN ANIMAL! IF I WANNNA KICK YOUR ASS!! IM GUNNA KICK YOUR ASS! IM THE TOUGHEST MAN ON EARTH! AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!

Single's Application
•Gimmick Name: Ape Simmons
•Nickname: the Humanoid
•Height: 6'9
•Weight: 500 lbs
•Alignment (Heel/Face/Tweener): heel
•Appearence (Sample pic included, preferably a real wrestler):
viscera-wrestling.jpg

•Entrance Theme: freak on a leash by koRn
•Entrance Description: he pretty much makes his way to the ring the exact same way Bull does except he dont yell about being the toughest man in the world
•Chracteristics of the Gimmick: he is Bull Connor's best friend from school along with there manager Jimmy Gambino, he is alot like Bull Connor, a big bully who does whatever the hell he wants to do
•15 Regular Moves:
shoulder block, clothesline, short arm clothesline, big boot, head butt, powerslam, scoop slam, suplex, belly to belly suplex, back drop, gorilla press, turnbuckle clothesline, turnbuckle choke, rear naked choke hold and single hand choke
•3 Signature Moves: ape hug *bear hug* spinebuster and elbow drop
•2 Finisher Moves: the bannana slam *black hole slam* and the gorilla bomb *vader bomb*
•Sample RP: *see Bull Connor*

Tag Team Application
•Tag Team Name: the Bull and Ape alliance
•Combined Weight: 1000 lbs
•Alignment: heel
•Entrance Theme: freak on a leash by koRn
•characteristics of the Gimmick: 2 big guys with anger problems
•Tag Team Moves: double suplex, double DDT, double clothsline, double elbow drop, scoop slam/elbow drop combination and a irish whip into a spinebuster
•Tag Team Finisher: animal rampage *Ape whips Bull toward the opponent and Bull hits the opponent with a huge turnbuckle splash and whips the opponent into Ape and Ape catches the opponent with the bannana slam*

WKF and Bull and Ape have come to terms on the release of the tag team. We wish them the best in all of their future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.