The brogue kick ban

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
This is a storyline routinely recycled on SD. The 'move ban' angle is how DZ won his one and only WHC, remember?

Damn, and I just got done wiping that Blue shit from my memory. Thanks for reminding me.

Guess this can be used as an excuse for Sheamus to lose (ugh, how bad does that sound) but that wouldn't make sense either since Sheamus has more finishers than the Undertaker.

Can't wait to hear Cole talk about how Sheamus "overcame the odds" and beat ADR without his favorite move.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Mauybe it's me being optimistic but I really see Sheamus losing at NoC. There is no other reason to book it like this, unless it's #wwelogic. ADR hasn't been booked like a pussy though at all which is fresh, but him jobbing to Sheamus without using the brogue kick is a kick in the nuts for ADR, and we know Vince likes to lick those so I just don't see it happening. I'm sure Sheamus is losing, ADR is winning dirty and Dolph will cash in (or forget the latter).

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Same with Rainman, don't know if it's kay or real.

It may be real because of Sheamus being stiff as fuck. Just like Orton had with his Punt.
His new ''Sharpshooter'' thingy, doens't fit him at all. He's a brawler right? Brawlers fight, they don't do submission moves..

Hope to hear some reports soon.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Same with Rainman, don't know if it's kay or real.

It may be real because of Sheamus being stiff as F***. Just like Orton had with his Punt.
His new ''Sharpshooter'' thingy, doens't fit him at all. He's a brawler right? Brawlers fight, they don't do submission moves..

Hope to hear some reports soon.

Texas Cloverleaf.

And it's kayfabe, I'm quite sure.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Looks like a Sharpshooter to me, without the leg between the legs..

Still dull.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I know it's not a good idea to just make the storyline like "oh no, can't use my finisher, lol jk just gonna use this other one" but I'm just mentioning it's called a Texas Cloverleaf.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I know it's not a good idea to just make the storyline like "oh no, can't use my finisher, lol jk just gonna use this other one" but I'm just mentioning it's called a Texas Cloverleaf.

that-70s-show-o.gif

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I'm not sure what you mean with that gif. :eww:

I wanted to respond to you, but I didn't know how..

So I posted a random gif. :obama:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It was a good pick, it's just that I had no idea what you meant so I didn't know what to say as well. :lol1: