• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Brian Kendrick

Reaction score
I think that The Brian Kendrick is one of the WWE's most interesting chacters. I feel that a run with the US title and more promos, involing videos on him doing crazy shit will really help him on showcasings his true talents and what The Brian Kendrick really offers to the table and if used right, I think that he could be a real star in the WWE. Who knew that he had such talent, in the ring and on the mic. What are your thoughts?

DoYouKnowTyler?

Reaction score
TBK is awesome.

I've always been a fan of Kendrick's, and it's great to see him being given the chance to develop a persona. His new look is bad ass, and he puts Jack's swagger to shame. His dance...love it. I want a Kendrick/Helms US Title feud ASAP.

Brian Kendrick is the 2000s Shawn Michaels. I mean look at it, he has a dominating bodyguard. He is a top contender for the WWE title. He can easily become US champion and hold that title and essentially make the move to the world title. Who does that remind you about? :g:

Haze187

Reaction score
it's easy to make him into a World Champ just make him cheat 24/7. I mean he may not look believable but neither did HHH losing to Cena at WM. Hopefully he gets somewhere because this guy is a big price of talent in a small body.

Evil Austin

I think he is world title material, I think with Ezekial with him he is the next Shawn Michaels I mean when SHawn was in the 1992+ era when he had deisel big daddy cool kevin nash as his body guard he had talent up to his ears and the size of Kendrick. Just don't give it to him now its too early, I think just let him hand around the US title to upper mid area for a while let Taker Edge and Trips fight for a while and then after Kendrick has some more experience under his belt with the new gimmick then he can move up after gonig at it with people like R - Truth, Benjamin, Show, Jeff, Matt, Helms, MVP etc......

Vandy316

Reaction score
now all they need to do is give Paul London a sweet gimmick and put him in a storyline. They could easily throw him in with the Jericho/Michaels feud by having him side with Shawn and feud with Cade

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I just don't know if he can be a believable heel because of his small body. I think he's above the US Championship and deserves a couple big feuds. I like Brian Kendrick but I think he would do better on Raw, than Smackdown.

Raw has smaller faces for his to wrestle and make him look a little more believable as a heel. He could face CM Punk, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho. Instead of Triple H, Edge, and Undertaker on smackdown.

I think eventually he could become a top star, but I think it will be as a face, even though I love his heel gimmick, its easier to sell an underdog, undersized face than it is for a heel.