The Brian Kendrick getting huge push...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

And they wonder why the rosters on all 3 brands are so thin, because they fucking fire all the lower mid-carders!

Evil Austin

dam, I just clicked post thread and I didn't see you did it... you can close mine lol

SnackZ

Reaction score
Best news I've heard all day, week even. I could never stand this homo looking, Orlando Bloom wanna-be assclown. Thanks Vince!

Batistafan333

Reaction score
I never liked Brian Kendrick and not surprised that he was released.

Klide

Awesome news, he wasn't doing shit in WWE.

WE WANT SPANKY!

HEY YOOOOOU BTW this Cena OWNS!
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PY92lGSs_Ps&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PY92lGSs_Ps&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

But i actually liked THE Brian Kendrick im i the only one :(

MikeRaw

And they wonder why the rosters on all 3 brands are so thin, because they fucking fire all the lower mid-carders!
But then again, the reason they fire all the midcarders is because they can't draw a reaction from the crowd, and no one gives a fuck about them.

Wrestling Station

lol where is The brian kendrick's biceps (the member) :laugh: He should start looking for a new arm to hang on to it!

MaZZacare

Reaction score
now he needs to just go and some how grab paul london and go to roh and then they'll have brisoces steenrico american wolves

and remember kids pot is not good for job security

Nation

In general. But Brian Kendrick being released just makes things even worse. He had huge potential. TNA needs to pick up Kendrick, Umaga, and Kennedy up. The WWE is throwing names to their promotion. But they also need to end the Mafia.