The Breaking Bad Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Jesus Christ (Marie) that was absolutely awesome.

Who the hell do you root for at this point? Just about every single character in this show is morally corrupt now. Jesse still appears to be the exception, although he's clearly lost his mind.

I'd try and write some sort of a review but not only is there much better out there, there's also far too much to cover. So many things happened in this episode, it started off all guns blazing and continued that way right up until the end. (Where it ended up all houses blazing... Am I right guys?)

But yeah reading the spoiler Kevin that does seem like the most likely outcome, my personal hope is that it involves Jr in some way though.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Rooting for Jesse and Saul to survive and be free in the end, I don't care about Hank even though he's one helluva man; and I hope WW gets caught, he became so awful when he killed Mike. That crossed the line for me.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Me and my Dad couldn't contain our laughter during the DVD part. I will always root for Heisenberg though,no matter what he does

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just about every single character in this show is morally corrupt now. Jesse still appears to be the exception, although he's clearly lost his mind.

Jesse? The thief, drug addict, drug dealing, murdering S.O.B? Love the character but he's far from moral. Really Jr is the only one who hasn't done anything illegal.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So, does anyone want to go to belize?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I need a new dust filter for my Hoover Max Extract pressure pro muscle 60. Can someone help me with that?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
No one should care about a silly IMDB rating. But just so you know, The Shield used to have a 9.4 IMDB rating but a user named YouMad, who hates the show with a passion, voted the show down using multiple accounts and thus brought it down to a 8.5. He's admitted to it several times.

Then I'll take TV.com's rating and BB still defeats it. :pity1:

Reactions: Crayo

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Anyone else lol'ed when Huel stole Jesse's dope when Jesse was leaving? So great.

Scuse me! :huell:
We need a Huell smiley.
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! :yes:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
JESUS the acting is fucking incredible. I don't know what to think, about anything anymore.

BB has made me not trust ANYONE.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Btw all I'll say about The Shield debate is that The Shield changed the face of television forever. They did things that no show had ever done before and without The Shield, there most likely never would have been a Breaking Bad.