The Biggest Wasted Talent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Nakamura should be one of the top guys on smackdown. He's played he's character well and wrestled some really good matches and was really over.

But no push Mustafi fucking Ali instead. Name one interesting thing about the guy? You fucking can't. Shit character, shit wrestler.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
Nakamura should be one of the top guys on smackdown. He's played he's character well and wrestled some really good matches and was really over.

But no push Mustafi fucking Ali instead. Name one interesting thing about the guy? You fucking can't. Shit character, shit wrestler.

ALi is over it seems and he put on some really good matches on 205 live.

Crash

Reaction score
Yeah Mustafa Ali is a very good wrestler but I can get why some people don't like how he is randomly getting a push now. But I think it's good it shows that you can be a cruiserweight on 205 and move on to better things.

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I want character and storylines in my wrestling. Not vacant emotionless wrestling

That is more WWE fault than Alis. Its a problem not unique to him.

The crowd seems to be popping for him. He was one of the highlights of 205 live after Neville left. Alis ring work got him over+ rubbing shoulders with the other top stars. Its a good way to introduce new guys, wish WWE did this with more of them.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
That is more WWE fault than Alis. Its a problem not unique to him.

The crowd seems to be popping for him. He was one of the highlights of 205 live after Neville left. Alis ring work got him over+ rubbing shoulders with the other top stars. Its a good way to introduce new guys, wish WWE did this with more of them.
I wish they pushed other 205 guys over him. But then again all of them are pretty flat. At least I know someone like Noam Dar or Drew Gulak have actual personalities

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I wish they pushed other 205 guys over him. But then again all of them are pretty flat. At least I know someone like Noam Dar or Drew Gulak have actual personalities
I remember being on other forums with the Vince-run "cancerous" 205L nobody watched and really hyping up the Drew Gulak "No Fly Zone" politician gimmick. That was incredible stuff, iirc didn't it get over on Raw?

I actually preferred that to the Triple H version nobody watches

Zardnaar

The Showoff
Reaction score
I remember being on other forums with the Vince-run "cancerous" 205L nobody watched and really hyping up the Drew Gulak "No Fly Zone" politician gimmick. That was incredible stuff, iirc didn't it get over on Raw?

I actually preferred that to the Triple H version nobody watches

The no fly gimmick was funny but the only good thing about Vince 205L was Neville IMHO.

Think I was one of the few who watched it weekly but even I gave up towards the end of 2017.