the big juggertnaut

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fjsilvia

Jobber
Reaction score
so the guy who was in the main event of SummerSlam was not even on raw last monday?? did the wwe forget about the Big Giant?! :shock:.. didn't the Big Show have a so called iron-clad contract!?...i thought having such a contract meant POWER!! :win: i guess the BigShow ate it! very POSSIBLE

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
yeah :hmm: im not sure why he wasn't there. i hope theyre not including him in the title storyline anymore.

he probably did eat it! :terry:

theVio1ent0ne

Jobber
Reaction score
like most of thier superstars i think WWE just dont have anything for him they will probly push him into a fued with someone next week

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Ha, I like the part where you said he ate it! I'm not a fan of the big show, so it doesn't bother me that he wasn't there last week.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The contract states he gets paid no matter what. Basically he doesn't have to show up to anything or do anything with the rules and he still gets paid. He was probally so pissed he didn't want to show up. He'll show up soon though, don't know for who, all I can say is he's not going to be part of any championship until after Night of Champions.

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't care. As long as he's out of the picture, that's good enough for me.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
For those who want him gone permanently, I have a feeling you'll end up disappointed. Big Show will doubtless return in some capacity. If he were to retire, they would turn him back face somehow and give him one last run first, to make his retirement meaningful. We may not enjoy his work much, if at all, anymore, but Show is a solid worker and, by all accounts, an extraordinarily nice guy and WWE will make a big deal of his retirement (after all, he was the first guy to hold the WWE, WCW, and ECW Championships), just like they will when Y2J eventually retires for good (as should happen for the first-ever Undisputed Champion).

The fact that he wasn't on Raw last week could mean something or it could mean that he's taking a little break. The guy's a 7'0, 450-pound, 40-year-old man. Maybe he's just taking time off until after NoC, maybe he's taking longer, maybe he just didn't appear last week. We'll see in the near future. What I can say is that not a whole lot was mentioned about his whereabouts on the air, which suggests to me that he won't be a part of the story surrounding the WWE Championship at NIght of Champions. That's good, because this story doesn't need more (or less) than CM Punk and John Cena, the two longest-reigning WWE Champions in a very long time. Big Show would just muddle the story and I think WWE actually cares about telling this story and telling it well.

wk

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I just don't think they have anything for him. It wasn't a break because he wrestled the dark match.