The Biebz going to start boxing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I meant J-Biebz being the celebrity and Zimmerman being the amateur.
Oh ok. I thought by "Celebrity Amateur Boxing matches" you meant both were celebrities and amateur boxers on the side. You know, like Celebrity Death Match.

ryback

Jobber
Reaction score
Predictable responses from a bunch of pathetic dweebs who are jealous of the Biebs ITT

I really doubt he plans on getting into boxing matches... many who train don't actively compete.

I feel sorry for Justin Bieber tbh. He's gonna be exactly like Vanilla Ice when he gets to his 30s/40s.

He's the prime example of how being famous at such a young age can fuck you up. He's basically the male (and I say that lightly) version of Miley cyrus.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Justin Bieber tbh. He's gonna be exactly like Vanilla Ice when he gets to his 30s/40s.

He's the prime example of how being famous at such a young age can fuck you up. He's basically the male (and I say that lightly) version of Miley cyrus.
Biebs will stay relevant. He has talent and charisma, unlike Van Winkle.