The Best Smackdown GM?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Austin_316

Reaction score
Who do you think was the best Smackdown GM? We have had several GM's on Smackdown including Vickie Guerrero, Teddy Long, Kurt Angle and Stephanie McMahon but in my opinion it has to be Teddy Long.

The show just seemed more exciting with him but i did like Steph as well for a bit of eye candy but Kurt Angle was a pain in the ass. As for Vickie well she is just plain boring and can't act for love nor money.

Your thoughts?

KF4E

Reaction score
Vickie Guerrero is a fantastic heel General Manager in my opinion.

Evil Austin

I think it was Paul Heyman the heel GM was great him and his main man Brock Lesnar and the Big SHow against Cena and Benoit trying to stop them and screw them over it was great and when Cena made Heyman bite into a bar of soap... I thik he ruled as GM>

noumenon

Yeah I'de have to go with Heyman or Vickie. I absolutely HATE Teddy Long.

Airfixx

^^^^Ummmm... How does that work then?

My thoughts....

Teddy was o.k., but having a face GM is generally a bit dull.

Vicki is good... She gets an amazing amount of heat (and regardless of what some may say it IS heat). ...Plus, "Excuuuuuuse meeee!!!" & and the less than essential wheelchair = lots o' LOL.

Heyman is excellent as he has so much potential to get more directly involved with the wrestlers and angles, but I didn't see enough of him to rate him as my favourite.

Steph was entertaining within the context of her competing with Bischoff in the early days of the brand split, otherwise she didn't really bring anything, characterwise, to the table.

Kurt's was a short run, but similar to Heyman, his ability to interact better with the rest of the guys made it decent.

So, my fave..... Ummmm..... Some are gonna wanna kill me for saying so, but:

VICKI G.

Wordlife

I loved Stephanie McMahon and Paul Heymans the best... Vickie is ok, annoying as hell at times, but I can respect her as a GM, but Im going to go with Heyman

Nation

Steph is easily my favorite. Why? Because she's fucking HOT. But i don't mind Vickie at all she makes SD entertaining.

Sgt Xtreme

Reaction score
Paul Heyman: In the worlds of one of the Dudleys (forgot which one). He is Dr. Frankenstein of Pro Wrestling. He was an evil genius, and always got over so well as a heel.

Stephanie McMahon: She was hot! End of story.

wrestling shirt

Reaction score
Hey playa!

Teddy Long was a bad general manager and an even worse Referee!

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Paul Heyman and Vickie get the win.

Heyman ruled for reasons already stated above. And no matter what alot of other people seem to say, i think Vickie is a great heel GM. The amount of heat that she gets is mindblowing, and i find her and her wheelchair to bring many a lol and entertainment.

Teddy was... Just okay imo. He wasn't that bad, but i think the face GM thing gets boring fast.

chessarmy

I'm going with Vickie, when she was a heel she had the most heat and she was probably the most hated person in the WWE. Its too bad that they are turning her babyface