The Best Sellers in history...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Throughout wrestling, we have been exposed to various moves. Clotheslines, suplexes, elbow drops etc. But what makes these moves look so brutal and painful is the guy who is selling the move. So what I want to know is who do you think is the best seller in history? I would have to place my vote in for Ric Flair.

maty619

Reaction score
Rey Mysterio, I am biased towards him but he does sell moves excellently. You put him in the ring with Shad Gaspard and he'll make him look like Batista.

Axis

Reaction score
Flair, Steamboat, Benoit, and Eddie Guerrero come to my mind first.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels, I don't think there's anybody who comes close to adding the emotion he does to every match. When his opponent is beating him up, you think he's really hurt, he does an incredible job of selling his opponent's offense and generally making him look good.

One of the main reasons why Michaels will be remembered as one of the best to ever step foot in the squared circle

Mister J

Reaction score
Curt Hennig was a far better seller than HBK.

kingovkings

Reaction score
HBK is awesome and IMO the best seller ever
Flair
steamboat

And im going to say Orton aswell i think he sells pretty damn good at times

NinoBrown

Reaction score
@Enzo, Morton who?

HBK, Flair, Hennig, Benoit. Scott Hall is very underrated aswell.

People think Orton is good when really his selling could be compared to a fish out of water.