The best promo EVER! By the KING!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJWVQJcajmE[/yt]​

This is the Jerry THE KING Lawler I want BACK! Go head King put those Homo in there place!​

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Vid won't work for me. Jerry needs to retire.

HELL NO! King is a GREAT! We just need him to be the Heel again! And have Cole be the face again! :pity:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
No way. Cole is so much better than Jerry.

COLE SUCK AS A HEEL! He was great as a face but as a heel HE SUCk! King was GREAT AS A HEEL but SUCK AS FACE! Anyone will take you that! Watch so of King old play by play talking back in the 90"s u will see what I am talking about! :pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
King had passion in those days. Turning him heel won't help unless he becomes interested in the product.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
King had passion in those days. Turning him heel won't help unless he becomes interested in the product.

he was great as a heel! He the King! King are sopost to be heel! He was great at it! If that turn him heel I think he could be as and great as he use to be! b/c he is a great bad guy as a wrestler and as a play by play guy!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
King said in an interview he's lost his passion and basically said he's there for the pay-check. He's crap either way, heel or face he'd suck now. He's had his time and it's over, he's now doing more harm than good. Cole is a fantastic heel. Even the IWC despise Cole :p. Watch Cole on SmackDown with commentators who can actually commentate (Booker and Matthews), he's fantastic there.

Reactions: Rysenberg

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
King said in an interview he's lost his passion and basically said he's there for the pay-check. He's crap either way, heel or face he'd suck now. He's had his time and it's over, he's now doing more harm than good. Cole is a fantastic heel. Even the IWC despise Cole :p. Watch Cole on SmackDown with commentators who can actually commentate (Booker and Matthews), he's fantastic there.

So true. Cole is God!

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
The thing is with Jerry, is that... well, he's getting absolutely drowned out by Cole. That isn't a bad thing, but sometimes Cole switches to very irrelevant subjects, as Jerry just listens into the match and interrupts when something important occurs in the ring. Booker T is good, he's trying to be insightful but fails to do so because Cole critiques his every word, which is annoying. Cole can be funny at times, but sometimes he's just overly obnoxious and distracting. Cole should never be the number one guy, they need a guy like JBL, cause Cole's role mainly should be for move recognition and additional input.

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Cole's not respected enough to take the lead role. JR had credibility, people liked him, the Cole Miners are a minority in the IWC, although they're growing. The face generally should be the main speaker, the heel (Cole) should disagree with the face the majority of the time. Sometimes I feel Cole sides with a heel for the sake of siding with a heel.