The best heels in wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Who do you think were the best of them? There were so many, yet only a few stood out.

I personally nominate Ted Dibiase, Kevin Owens, Jake Roberts, the Undertaker and the Doctor of Thuganomics.

Reactions: Kasumi

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Jake Roberts, Ric Flair, Vader, CM Punk, Ted DiBiase Sr., Rick Rude, Roddy Pipper, Samoa Joe, and Chris Jericho to name a few more.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hogan was a good heel, but then he became the Hulkster and by 89, he was actually wanting to turn heel. Management shot down the idea, hoping that Hogan would prosper as a babyface indefinetely, but by 92, he was getting booed. If only they'd kept him a constant heel, or turned him as he'd requested, we'd have seen a more potent Hogan. I'm betting the Ultimate Warrior had to take over because already Hogan's popularity was slowly starting to dimminish.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Superstar Billy Graham, Randy Savage, Iron Sheik/Any Foreign Heel, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Bobby Heenan and anyone managed by him, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Sullivan, The Midnight Express, The Freebirds, The Rock, Stone Cold, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Slaughter, and Ventura

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Jake Roberts, Ric Flair, Vader, CM Punk, Ted DiBiase Sr., Rick Rude, Roddy Pipper, Samoa Joe, and Chris Jerich
Superstar Billy Graham, Randy Savage, Iron Sheik/Any Foreign Heel, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Bobby Heenan and anyone managed by him, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Kevin Sullivan, The Midnight Express, The Freebirds, The Rock, Stone Cold, Eddie Guerrero, JBL, Slaughter, and Ventura
Thread is over Seto the clown has named them all lol...

Phenomenal Blissfit

Reaction score
There will never be a greater heel than Vince McMahon
Exactly he set a bar so high for villains it's impossible to match him in that criteria.

Those who were great Heels In my books let me see......

Based on time periods rather than the full Heel run they had.

Vince Mcmahon(Do I really need to say lol)
Bobby Heenan(The whole time he managed)
Ted Dibiase(1987-1990)
HHH(2000-2001,2002-2006)
Edge(2006-2008)
CM Punk(2009-2010)
Randy Orton(2009)
Chris Jericho(2008)
Eddie Guerrero(2005)
JBL(2004-2005)
Christian(2003-2004)-Underrated!

Reactions: Mr. Roman Empire