The best federation:WWF or WCW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The best federation

• WWF

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WCW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nobody

Reaction score
I think WWF was the best.In WCW just nOw i liked.

PeepShow

O, rofl, so you just mispelled it. Sorry bout that. Yeah, WCW had its high points. So did WWE. I was a huge fan of both. I remember the first time I ever watched a wrestling event, it was an episode of Nitro back in 96. I think it was just after the nWo had formed. I watched that for about 2 years and then saw WWF. They were both great, so I watched both shows. After WCW made Thunder and WWF made Smackdown, that was about 5 shows I watched a week. (ECW too) I was just amazed. All the products at that time was great. I honestly couldnt pick one over the other. They both had their high points. Heres how I would break it down, by the best times in wrestling.

1996-1998 (WCW)
1998-2002 (WWF)
1997-2000 (ECW)

Reaction score
I started watching WCW in 1989-1998 was best. The Sting vs The Great Muta feud is what first got me hooked!:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

Reaction score
Out of those two? WWE, easily. Before it broke apart from the NWA, WCW was great as well. But ever since 1991, it pretty much left a lot to be diesired. Ever since Hogan came in 1994, it was a disaster waiting to happen, but you all know the story...

Travis40

WCW no doubt. Look at all the ratings and the entertainment. New matches were being formed in WCW like the Triple Cage and Hell in a Cell in the WWF. But WWF did make the Kennel From Hell match....

Reaction score
WCW since they did beat Raw in the ratings war for how many weeks? I got into wrestling because of WCW right around the NWO days. They had alot of good talent and even better ideas for matches and stadiums. To this day I wish WWE or TNA would have a event outside or above a pool lol. Sounds stupid but the atmosphere was awesome.

Reaction score
O, rofl, so you just mispelled it. Sorry bout that. Yeah, WCW had its high points. So did WWE. I was a huge fan of both. I remember the first time I ever watched a wrestling event, it was an episode of Nitro back in 96. I think it was just after the nWo had formed. I watched that for about 2 years and then saw WWF. They were both great, so I watched both shows. After WCW made Thunder and WWF made Smackdown, that was about 5 shows I watched a week. (ECW too) I was just amazed. All the products at that time was great. I honestly couldnt pick one over the other. They both had their high points. Heres how I would break it down, by the best times in wrestling.

1996-1998 (WCW)
1998-2002 (WWF)
1997-2000 (ECW)

i totally agree with your post,back then the big 3 companies were a joy to watch and there were hardly any boring show,i just fear we will never see rasslin reach those heights again.But i agree that wcw had the edge from 1996-1998 with the nwo running havoc resulting in the attitude era from wwe.

-DC-

Reaction score
WCW or WWF? I would say WCW from 1990 - 1994. When Hogan camed in the Main Event came horrible, of course we still had great Technicans like Malenko, Benoit & Jericho.. WWF was pretty awesome in 1991 & 1992. Allso liked the year 1994 very much.