The best big men in wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Let's discuss the big guys. Who are the best big men in wrestling right now? This can be WWE, TNA, Japan and the indpendents. As long as they are big guys who deliver.

Mark Henry is the obvious example from the WWE. Amazingly over, great at what he does. Prime example of a big man.
Tensai is also there for the WWE and Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper shows some promise for the future.

Then we have guys on the indys like Willie Mack and Uhaa Nation. To best describe the two: Willie Mack is a smaller (but still 300lbs+) and fun loving Mark Henry that does flips. Uhaa Nation is built like bobby Lashley but flies like Evan bourne. They both bring something good to the table.

Who are your favorite big guys?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Steen is my favourite currently, he's managed to step away from the athletic big man stereotype into something so much more.

Also Lucifier Darksyde is a very good fatass worker.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
At times Big Show can be good, like his feud with Sheamus. He was one of the only people during Sheamus's stale reign that actually made Sheamus look weak, so it did make it more entertaining because it brought back that underdog face/dominate heel kind of feud.

Mark Henry is without a doubt a very entertaining heel as well. That time where he kicked Evan Bourne in the head is still a marking moment for me :haha:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
In terms of height and overall stature, the Undertaker counts as a big man (if by big, you don't just mean "fat") and is always the best when he's on, even though he's mostly part-time. Ever since Shawn Michaels retired (and even a few years before he retired), he's become the new Mr. Wrestlemania, constantly putting on the best match of the card every year starting with WM23 all the way through WM29. And yes, I enjoyed Taker/Batista more than HBK/Cena.

In terms of promos, Mark Henry would be, I guess. His trash talk is some of the best in modern day WWE.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Henry is a great one for sure. Vader was also one of the best big men.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Kane and Undertaker, obvivously. Henry is great as well. Tensai, Vader and Brock, if you could count him as a big man.