• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Benoit Family Tragedy

Maxi

Reaction score
WWE is sad to report that Chris Benoit and his family have been found dead in their home. Police are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding the deaths. Tonight's Raw will be a tribute to Chris and his family.

Source wwe.com

I really dont know what to say. I'm in disbelief.

the dark knight

holy jumping fucking jesus, i knew this would happen but not to benoit!!!

i thought that this kayfabe about vince is going to turn real by a real death to vince. but its benoint :( :(

is this thing real?

Rell

Reaction score
Wow, this is very shocking. I did not see this coming at all, Chris Benoit was one of the best wrestlers of all time and he will truly be missed. What will Vince McMahon do now with his current death angle? RIP Chris Benoit

I always wanted to see Benoit face Danielson, I guess that will never happen. I'm so in shock right now, its unbelievable.

the dark knight

i would've killed to see benoit as ecw champ. face cm punk and cor von :(

rip legend...

edit- like i said in the shitbox, i think its a murder. they said he was found with his family!

<the dark knight> he didnt appear on vengeance cuz he had family trouble, he went to check on them, got killed with them.

would be really sad if im right :( :(

Slash

Reaction score
Moved to News Section and i just find it weird how Beniot and Eddie were best friends and died so close to each other in so unexpected ways.

Lugar

Reaction score
wow what a shock. to me benoit was the best worker in the WWE for many years and i am sad to see him go so young. RIP benoit and best wishes to your survivors.

eggthief

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind killing Vince for real if this was all a lie, but for some reason I actually believe that Benoit died which is a sad thing

the dark knight

ok, i was asking this Q to myself. can someone answer?

will vince appear tonight? if he did it wont hurt benoit's name but it'll tear up the whole kayfabe death. if he didnt, we'll get better stories but benoit's name will be shunned!

Weebo

Reaction score
i went on wikipedia just moments ago and it says that he has died on June 25, 2007 and the reason is still unknown

the dark knight

sorry i posted often but im so confused and shocked!

if this is kayfabe, then benoint decided to retire suddenly and they wanted to expand vince's angle to make the same killer killed benoit and his family. but i doubt it.

edit- im really hoping now that ashton kutcher comes out tonight and says PUNK'D! better than to believe that his whole family died with him :(