Promos The Beginning of Leo’s Bizarre Adventure

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
(We see a recap of Leo signing his contract with LDW making him the first official signee of LDW followed by a hype package produced by LDW themselves. After, the package and highlights are shown we cut to Leo sitting on his couch in his apartment dressed in a Black and Orange Nike Sweatsuit as the camera begins to roll.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

So I this is it isn’t it? After, working day in and day out I finally get my chance to live out my dream of being a pro-wrestler. I am lost for words, to be honest, as I didn’t think this opportunity would come to me as I thought about not joining, but due to some convincing from one of the owners and speaking about it with my family. I did decide to join LDW and this my friends is going to one of hell of a Bizzare Adventure and I am prepared for it. Though I am quite nervous for a couple of reasons first being obvious this is that this will be my first time stepping into a professional setting and not some local promotion, which means added pressure to do well. Second, being signed now means I have to stay focus on Wrestling or I slip up kind of like when you are doing well on Hunger Games on Minecraft and then you mess up and boom you lose and you feel dumb for making a really dumb mistake. Third, and finally, I am going up against a veteran of this sport and while I am excited to face him, I know I will have to do my best because if not while the match will be one-sided and that wouldn't be any fun.

(Leo takes a deep breath before resuming)

Now, Chris, I am honored to have you as my first opponent. I mean, I am taking on a guy who has been around and has been on the top and held a multitude of belts while I have nothing to show for all my work, but soon enough I will...maybe. Though even if I do lose to you Chris at least I tried my best, but I couldn't outsmart a guy like you. As well it just means I have to do better and learn what not to do and what to do. Also, let's face it your style and my style are similar so even if I do lose at least the fans will have a lot of good highlights to watch and talk about, and really that is all that matters. Actually, to put it in a better perspective our match will like those off of Dragon Ball Z, and by that I mean it will be a match full of fast hard stiff strikes, counters to counters, but no energy moves like Big Bang or Kamehameha, and with our aerial techniques oh man, you got something going now, man.

(Leo takes in another deep breath and lets out a nervous chuckle before resuming)

I have nothing else to really say, but to wrap everything up. I am glad to be signed to LDW. I am excited to be facing Chris and be the Main Event for LDW's first PPV kind of poetic for the first signee, and if I do lose that just means I have more things to improve and this is only the first step in my Bizzare Journey.

(Leo is seen smiling before the camera fades away, but we hear one last thing.)

See you around Space Cowboy...