The Beautiful People

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Is it just me, or are you guys also bothered with the way TNA books The Beautiful People? They are pimped all over iMPACT! but they never win, Angelina Love isn't even getting a Knockouts Title shot at Bound For Glory yet she takes up half the show...why you ask? Because TNA is using a very lazy method for popping a rating. Look at this week's iMPACT! for example, they put The Beautiful People on the main event to pop the rating for Mick Foley's debut. And the worst part is the people that tune in for the Beautiful People probably just watch because they are hot. Thats it, I bet they don't even know what TNA really is. Basically, my point is the way TNA books The Beautiful People is lazy, they put them on just to pop the rating so they can lead into other segments, and its just stupid. I am sick of watching iMPACT! and seeing Angelina and Velvet 5 million times throughout the show, while knowing that they aren't going to get pushed anyway. It leaves me with nothing to look forward to, and its really just a big waste of time.

What do you guys think?

chessarmy

^ I'm not asking for them to be undefeated until 2025, I just thought it would make sense for them to get a few wins since they take up so much time on iMPACT! Its like TNA is ready to push them to the moon....and then they don't do it

gashface

Reaction score
I agree in many ways them being used in the main event so often now just shows it for what it is, ratings ploy.

And yep give em a few wins. in fact give angelina the title.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well JBL is also pushed as some kind of unstoppable gladiator and yet he's won like three matches since 2006. There's no real need to have him win to get heat because he's just naturally dislikeable. Same idea with TBP.

DoYouKnowTyler?

Reaction score
Angelina should have been in the Knockouts Championship match at BFG, imo. The three way will be awesome, but TBP are one of TNA's hottest (figureatively and literally) acts, and Love is a great wrestler. If you want to showcase what the Knockouts are all about, it would be good to represent all aspects of it. You have Wilde, the defy-the-odds never-say-die champion. You have Kong, the dominant monster heel. You have Roxxi, the hardcore Knockout. Finally, you have Angelina, the beautiful, ruthless, and self-absorbed heel. It would have made things that much more interesting.