The Bar Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
No.. we dont want your opinion! We only come here to hug! Hug damnit!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yep.. don't let rell see this thread. He wont be too happy with us giving out hugs.. :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i dont want to hug! i want alex shelley!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah well....

Let's get started I guess.....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

godammit nancy. how hot is it today? i hate melbourne

Rell

Reaction score
ahh the Bar Room!!!!

*runs for cover*

That was a place where flaming was welcomed with open arms. All the little internet geeks who loved wrestling more than life itself would have their genitals cut off...btw, you know who you are, no need for me to ostracize...

"stfu" & "fuck off" would...ahh fuck it

Rell In A Thread > All

Edit: What the hell is wrong with this world?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hearby rename "Hell In a Thread". It's new name will be "The Bar Room".

The Bar Room will be for good posters who can dish and take insults, who will shit on n00bs that love their wrestling shows more than life itself. If you have two or more signatures with shirtless wrestlers, prepare for negative response.

The Bar Room will not be a place for people to come to resolve their little internet fights. I promise, nobody gives a fuck about you.

The phrase "you're mean" will result in a warning, because again, nobody gives a fuck.

The Bar Room will be a unique forum in which "stfu" will be responded to with " ". If we take the time to tell you to shut up, then at least you're being noticed. That being said, use discretion. You'll be able to tell if you're not liked.

Any threads that are made to talk about wrestling will end in a warning being issued to the creator. If any threads are hijacked and turned into wrestling discussions, then the participants will be publicly reprimanded and be issued a warning.

Warnings will be in my head only, not on paper, so don't dispute them. Axis Warnings aren't like regular warnings. They're better.

If you say "lol", then you're probably homosexual.

Welcome to a new era, bitches. Now, let us begin the Age of Axis.

Rell

Reaction score
The Rell era would be much greater if you ask me....

<-------

look on mayhem