The Attitude Adjuster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WarMachine

Reaction score
Does anyone read up on their history? This one goes FULL circle to last night, so pay FULL attention:

When Cena was trying to make his name in the WWE, he had a meeting ON camera with Vince McMahon, at the VERY beginning of the Attitude era. In fact, it jumpstarted the Attitude era. Vince said, and I quote: "You want a shot in this company, I need to see a little attitude. EVERYONE needs an attitude change."

Upon hearing this, Cena turned to Chris Jericho, and knocked him out with a slap. The following week, John Cena was wearing baggy shorts and throwback jerseys.

WWE wants to leave behind the attitude era for good, and this is one of the ways they're going about it.

I think you are thinking of the little Ruthless Aggression era that went on during that time. Anyway the name sucks 'The Throwback' was much better but like everyone else said the name dosen't change the move any.

Moonlight Drive

I honestly don't care. Lame name, but I'll get over it.

It's the promos that are fucking killing me. Cena's promo on Jericho was ridiculous. :nonono:

Airfixx

yeah I'm going to agree with EVERYONE and say the name sucks and it needs to go back to FU

Except "EVERYONE" hasn't said they think the name sucks....

Kaedon is right.... Loads of peeps were hating on the move itself and now 'theyre' in uproar about what it gets called? ...Go figure!!!

Good ol' interenet... "Guaranteed to keep you one whinge ahead of the pack". : P

LKP

Call Is The Hls , Hustle Loyalty And Respect Nothing Wrong With That Now Is It?

straight_edge76

Hustle, Loyaly,Respect. Umm, wouldn't that be HLR?

You know, I never noticed the name change. But then again as I watch Raw these last few weeks I have been half-asleep watching it. To be perfectly honest the name change doesn't effect me any. I dont care for Cena or his moveset. It's not like every member of ths board loves Cena to death anyways. The name "Attitude Adjuster" seems a bit late 90's mid-carderish to me but the name doesn't change the move any. Whenever he lifts someone onto his shoulders the entire arena goes crazy. Regardless if its called the FU, The ATtitude Adjuster, HLS...or HLR as it should finetically be called, or whatever.

xtremebadass

Now the HLR would have been good!!!!

The RKO vs. the HLR at WrestleMania? That would have been the $HiT

noumenon

To backtrack a little bit. They had discussed calling it the Throwback. I could have sworn that was already the name he used for that flipping bulldog he does.

xtremebadass

Yea Cole always used to call that move the Throwback, but apparently WWE is in limbo regarding all of Cena's moves. They still haven't gived the top rope leg drop a cool name. They only kept the Protoplex and 5 Knuckle Shuffle, those are the next things to go out the window.

noumenon

lmfao...it's aimed at kids right? what the fuck does my little 9 year old cousin like...oh.....we'll call it the "YOO GI OH SLAM"

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
The leg drop will be called the digimon splash, and if he hits hit, he will quickly follow up with the poke-punch to the face

Wordlife

^not to go off topic but One Day As A Lion is an amazing band imo