The Angle Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I like these guys together. I know it will probably lead into an Angle/Cage feud but I just don't see why Christians Coallition have gone to Angle. I think it would have been far better if TNA brought in a different tag team and then if they wanted Angle/Cage to feud, they could have both their tag teams feud as well!

Thoughts...

MTG

Reaction score
I could actually see cage turning face and helping kevin nash win a match vs angle or something like taht. CC is fucking amazing and would work as a face or a heal

phantomgerald

I don't know, maybe it's a short term thing. I can't see Angle Alliance being together for long.

Travis40

Somehow I see the AA being a long, long, long term thing. Maybe a year...or two. I'm kind of liking this for some reason, but I don't know why. I guess it's just becuase I marked out like a little girl for the old Team Angle...I guess that's it but IDK. I'm saying it'll be long term anyways.

vickymania

Reaction score
Both Christian and Booker T right now r the one's with the maximum chance of getting title shots at TNA PPV's..dont think angle allaince will last for long..Team Angle didn't last for too long in Smackdown as well..the guy doesn't like to hang around with people..Angle's got a world of his own and he does anything to be on top of the food chain..

therazar

Reaction score
yeah i dont see it lasting more then two months

Reaction score
Both Christian and Booker T right now r the one's with the maximum chance of getting title shots at TNA PPV's..dont think angle allaince will last for long..Team Angle didn't last for too long in Smackdown as well..the guy doesn't like to hang around with people..Angle's got a world of his own and he does anything to be on top of the food chain..

lol, wrestling is fake dude...

The Angle alliance is a pretty good idea, I hope AJ and Tomko turn on Angle ni a year or so, that will make them huge babyfaces (Like Orton and Batista)

Great One

I would rather it be Angle, AJ, Daniels. Tomko should stay with Christian.

Reaction score
Even though Cage is feuding with Booker I somehow see this all coming full circle with angle and the so called angle alliance. Should be a classic but then again TNA has been having a habit to surprise us more and more lately so nothing is 100% guaranteed or predicted anymore.

circle

Reaction score
I like the alliance, but to me its Angle replacing Cage...that's it...add a fourth member.