The Adamle Originals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

This is great. I think wwe knows he can be a good tweener, but hwe needs something to keep him apart. And we saw tonight, that he can be very innovative. The Adamle Original ideas are awesome in my opinion. If they keep going, Im sure we will see some bad ones, and alot of good ones, but this is still a good idea. Now, it's nothing "new", but it's really just him being booked to make saome innovative ideas, instead of plain matches, and I like it.
It adds to him.

So, what do you think of the Adamle Originals? I like it, because as I said, it allows for different booking, and Im sure eventually, it will bring new ways for feuds and stuff to be started, so I like Adamle's start as GM.

trilogy

Reaction score
i actually am starting to like him

chessarmy

I was shocked at how well Adamle did as GM tonight. I didn't mind him, and he was actually one of the highlights of the show imo. The Adamle originals thing was cool too. Really the only thing that bothered me about tonight's RAW was jobbing Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase to Cena and Batista, but I'll save my thoughts on that for another thread

xtremebadass

I believed in Adamle since day 1, although I didn't see him kick off Raw, by DirectTV went out, but saw him for the rest of the night, he is great so far.

Klide

i actually am starting to like him

i agree he actually put a good raw card this week with putting 3 championships on the line but i didnt like the match he put with the world heavywight championship for summerslam i was hoping that that championship would be one of the championships on the line but yet again it could of happend if wwe didnt have a raw smackdown ecw ppv every month..gosh i missed those great times before the new ecw came

R3ll1K

Reaction score
i nvr thought ide say this but ADAMLE RULES!! BEST GM EVER!! lol
happy xxtremebadass? lol

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I never hated Adamle seeing as how he was always on tv when I lived in Chicago. Good guy, and after a while you knew that mistake thing was a gimmick.

He's a good gm, but damn he looks so old and its only been a week. His hair looks grey and those glasses.

The thing he did with Kelly about sitting down and enjoying the main event made me get goosebumps for some very odd reason.

seX-Power

Raw just gets better with the surprises, hopefully these "adamle originals" can bring us some more.

Raw Now > Raw 2005-Now definately (except the 3 days with RVD as champ >.>

Reaction score
Well, clearly WWHHH knows what fans talk about and is wisely playing to that. I don't like him but that doesn't mean he can't eventually do something worth anyone's time.

the fishy fish

Reaction score
he can make Raw a entertaining show. he isnt the best General manager in Raw's history but he can make Raw interesting and start feuds of with these Adamle origonals. he is even improving on the promo department which is probably because the've been scripted for him. Adamle as raw general manager was a bad move at first but after time :y:

Haight

Reaction score
Adamle hasn't forgotten the torment and abuse he put up with when he first came to the WWE. It's funny to see a lot of people kissing his ass now and calling him a good GM because of the matches he's making but mark my word's...Adamle's reign of terror hasn't even yet to begin. He will make the WWE and their fans pay for his suffering. The best thing we can do is to pray for his forgiveness

xtremebadass

Everyone is jumping on the adamle bandwagon, too bad im driving.

Let's see what he does tonight, I think everyone is too quick to judge him on one show. He might suck tonight, but, suck or not, the guy is still my hero.

Reaction score
XBA, if your driving, I'm in the passengers seat. I was right there with you saying how awesome this guy is gonna be and how Vince or whoever was genius for making this call. I think he is going to push WWE into a new era.

XBA and Magnus~
Adamle Originals

Haight

Reaction score
All I'm saying is that were looking a very unstable individual. Weather or not he begins to suck as GM should be the least of our worries right now. I'm more concerned about the repercussions of his actions have on the talent and fans. Right now his "Adamle Orignals" and thinking outside of the box seems like a good thing in contrast to what we were used to, but I fear that he will grow cocky and arrogant from this success and think wayyyy too much outside the box...so much so that it puts the saftey and welfare of the talent and fans in jeopardy. But yeah like you said....Lets see what happens tonight, it should be interesting