The Acolyte

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
On episode 5......?..alls I'm sayimg is Game of Thrones whitewalker fight wants more light.

I didn't mind the fight with the Stranger as he's called vs all the Jedi. I think it needed to be in the dark surely Qimir was not going to attack them during the day it felt like to me. I thought Qimir was some punk claiming be a Sith and it seems an apology is in order for him because he was freaking great in the most recent Episode. The way he fooled all those Jedi throughout the Episode while talking his shit especially towards Sol was amazing to watch. The fights tself was some top level stuff I must say sucks we had to get to this late in the Season to see it. Violent too which I loved you came to the Battlefield you are going to get this work and Jecki played by Dafne Keen was one of those victims. I wished she survived the Show itself could of been Jecki and Sol apart of this Murder Case and the Twins stuff could of been wiped out I feel.

The Mae/Osha stuff I don't know man kept me saying go back to the fighting I could care less about those two. Apparently now we are going to do the Parent Trap to see both ladies see the other side of the Coin which will probably need to another fight with the Stranger and Sol down the road I imagine where he probably dies. The big thing for me here who trained the Stranger was it Plaqueis or Tenebrous? Qimir is so deperate to want to have his own Apprentice for what reason other than to kill his own Master right? He wants to be freed from the Jedi and their rules now he'll only get because Sol followed the rules of Law with the Jedi when he had him dead to rights once the Saber fighting was done and it was hand to hand Sol was fucking Qimir up really easily.