The 21st No Smark Zone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
I have been providing one this WHOLE THREAD. Your "how can you not tell who is a face/heel" argument. You said "you can tell by what they do in the ring and what they say during their promos." This IS how every face/heel establishes themselves. However in TNA, the line is severely blurred and you can't see that.

He has a point there, I watched impact last Thursday for the first time in about a month and I had a hard time of figuring out who was actually the "heel" & who exactly was the "face"...from LAX to The Steiner's however, it didnt bother me as much as it bothers Kaedon...actually it didnt bother me at all. Whoever is bothered by this is obviously a smark no matter how much they hate to admit it. Why cant we just enjoy wrestling for what it is? The internet is full of critics, & not wrestling fans....

PeepShow

I have been providing one this WHOLE THREAD. Your "how can you not tell who is a face/heel" argument. You said "you can tell by what they do in the ring and what they say during their promos." This IS how every face/heel establishes themselves. However in TNA, the line is severely blurred and you can't see that.

So you are saying that by what they do in the ring, you cant tell if they are face or heel? I think in my opinion anyways that it pretty obvious. I mean first of all, the crowd kind of decides. I mean you can tell. The way the wrestler speaks and what kind of a pop he gets. The actions they pull in the ring. But w/e.